Competition – win a overhead scanner!
With its ability to scan upto A3, this advanced 16MP scanner is able to scan up to 350dpi optically to produce high quality colour, greyscale and B&W images with other amazing features including curvature correction, automatic page deskewing and the ability to create word searchable PDF files.
Incredibly easy to setup and use, this scanner will allow you to digitise a variety of items quickly and easily within seconds, and all in this compact yet feature packed design.
To enter, please complete and submit the below form.
Win a Overhead Scanner
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only and for companies or individuals working within a sector or industry BDM ArcScan sell to or support. We may request such proof to ensure your eligibility. Refusal to supply such information on request may result in your entry being null, voided and removed from the prize draw
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person and/or company will be disqualified and not included in the final prize draw.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2018 at 11.59pm. Entries received after this date and time will not be counted and not included in the prize draw.
- The prize is as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- No responsibility is accepted by BDM ArcScan for entries not received for whatever reason nor if the entrant enters information which is incorrect.
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random by a person appointed by BDM ArcScan.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of this notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner when contacted must provide a delivery address for the prize to be delivered to. This must be within the UK with a full postcode. The prize will be delivered via our preferred courier service with a signature required on receipt of delivery as proof of delivery and receipt of your prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and/or company in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BDM ArcScan may use, at our discretion, your provided personal and/or company data to contact with your information, offers and services which we believe will be of value and interest. If you do not want to receive such communications, please contact us to amend your contact preferences.
- It is our policy to never sell or share personal or company details with third party providers.
- The prize is provided by BDM ArcScan and is not funded, supported or affiliated with the prize’s manufacturer.
- The prize is covered by a 12-month/1-year standard return to UK base warranty covering it against any manufacturing fault or defects that may occur during this period of time. Accidently damages and breakages are not covered.
- Additional discount voucher(s) will be sent to the submitted email address with 48 hours of entry. Voucher(s) are valid up until the 31st December 2018 and only one voucher can be used in any more purchase of a qualifying product/service. Voucher codes must be submitted or provided at type of purchase and cannot be applied once a transaction has been completed or invoiced.
- By entering and clicking the button to submit your entry into this competition, it is deemed you have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions fully.